We can’t get enough of the good life in Napa Valley – we really can’t! At every turn, you’ll find farms, real working wineries, farmer’s markets and all the special Napa-style things that go with them. Take a look at what’s happening in October in Napa Valley:
- We do farmer’s markets a little differently here. Take a look at the St. Supery Estate Vineyards & Market Veggies and Vino Pairing. No kidding. In honor of World Vegetarian Day, the wine educators will guide you through an exploration of tasty vegetarian bites pairing them with superb wines. (Saturday, October 4)
- Ever fancied yourself as a wine maker? Play vintner for a day and blend your own Merlot. Take a look at the Rutherford Hill Winery’s Blend Your Own Merlot Seminar, teaching how wine making is both art and science. You’ll learn from the masters and create your own perfect recipe using wines from their vineyards. Blend, bottle, and label your wine. (Saturdays)
Reserve a room at the Napa Valley Hotel and Suitesand you can stroll to breakfast, catch a wine-making class, fit in a little shopping and be back in time for an afternoon nap before you start it all over again.
Napa Valley is world-renowned for its wines and every October, there are a number of crush-the-grapes and harvest parties you can join to get into the spirit of the spectacular fall season. Here are just a few:
- The Crush Party at V. Sattui Winery – come experience the open house and step inside a real working winery to feel the passion and excitement that comes with the fall. (October 4th)
- Markham Vineyards Harvest Celebration – celebrate another glorious Napa Valley harvest in their historic stone cellar. Enjoy a wine reception, stroll through the vineyards, and take in the sights. (October 11th)
- Cornerstone Cellars Harvest Party – celebrate the season and the harvest with live music, BBQ by Cochon, and enjoy tasting the lovely Cornerstone Cellars wines. (October 18th)
These dates not working for you? No problem. Check out all the winery events for October and find one that fits your schedule.
Call us at Napa Valley Hotel and Suites to reserve yoursuite and you can enjoy all that the harvest season has to offer within a short drive or walk. Call 707-226-1871 for more details and pricing.