After a full day savoring the delicious, world-class wines of Napa Valley wineries, it’s time to slow your pace and enjoy Napa at night.
Downtown Napa has a wide range of nighttime activities, but our top 5 recommendations (in no particular order) include the following:
- The Uptown Theatre. This historic venue opened its doors in 1937, featuring movies and live entertainment. Check out the interior ceiling, where restorers repaired the Greco-Roman mural from the original construction! The venue continues to showcase national and international musical and comedy talents. It’s a must-add to your exploration of Napa at night.
- The Blue Note Napa. Our next recommendation follows our musical theme. The Blue Note Napa is a favorite of music (and jazz) lovers from around the world. Nestled on the first floor of the Napa Opera House, this intimate venue also features gourmet farm-to-table cuisine, Napa’s fantastic local wines, and intriguing artwork.
- The Cameo Cinema. Another venue with remarkable history is the Cameo Cinema, part of downtown Napa since 1913. You can catch a new release while nibbling amazing snacks from the Culinary Institute of America. The beverage menu expands beyond soft drinks to include local wine, artisan beer, and freshly brewed coffee.
- Cadet. The Cadet Wine and Beer Bar has quickly become a neighborhood favorite in the five years since opening. The team stands on a promise to welcome everyone to taste a changing menu of beverages and provisions. An eclectic collection of vinyl adds to the fun atmosphere.
- Napa Palisades Saloon. A relative newcomer to the downtown Napa scene, Napa Palisades Saloon’s unassuming exterior hides a fun and friendly sports bar. Local craft brews, farm-to-table pub grub, along with cocktails, wine, and a whiskey bar, make this a great place to meet – even if you’re not a sports fan.
When you choose Napa Valley Hotel and Suites for your visit to Napa, you’ll be right in the heart of downtown. Each of these venues is minutes from our comfortable accommodations. Check with our friendly staff if you have questions about the nightlife in Napa.
Be close to the fun in Napa at Night. Call 707-226-1871 to book a room or complete your reservation online.