Your Guide to Christmas Shopping in Napa Valley
You may be in Napa Valley for the weekend, or perhaps you escaped for a mid-week getaway. No matter the reasons for coming in the fall, now is the perfect time to finish up your holiday shopping list with gifts exclusive to wine country.
The stores are plentiful in Napa and the variety is overwhelming. Use this guide as it lists the top places to shop and offers gift ideas from local vendors so you can narrow down the choices a little easier.
Here are some of the best places to find Christmas gifts this year:
- Napa General Store: You cannot Christmas shop in wine country without visiting the Napa General Store. Here you have household items, often handcrafted, including gourmet sea salts. Pick up a dinner pack essential bundle or find some cork and metal jewelry made by local artists.
- Spice Islands Marketplace at the Culinary Institute of America: In St. Helena, stop by the Spice Islands Marketplace. Not only can you find gourmet, commercial-grade kitchen supplies, but there are hard-to-find spices, truffles, oils, and wines you can pick up to create a festive gift basket for the gourmand in your family.
- V Marketplace: At V Marketplace, a vintage brick winery building, you can find everything from fine art to wines and even chocolate. Pick up a batch of Kollar chocolate sushi, Napa Valley-inspired bath products, or even bathrobes imported from Europe. It is a vintage wine shop, which means you can head into the V Wine Cellar and pick out exclusive wines for a special recipient and visit the Chiarello Vineyards Tasting Room to find an excellent wine for yourself.
- Ivy, Twig, and Twine: For that unique gift you cannot find anywhere else, you want to head down to 606 Main Street and see Ivy, Twig and Twine. These accessories and gifts are all handcrafted using heirlooms, unique products, and rustic finishes.
Stay Right in the Middle of the Perfect Christmas Shopping Destination!
You don’t have to worry about searching for parking or driving for hours just to find those unique wine country gifts. Instead, book a room at Napa Valley Hotel and Suites. Our boutique hotel is conveniently located and within walking distance to Napa’s Riverfront shopping centers, wine tasting rooms, and more.
See what past guests have to say about their stay with us:
- “Good location and fair accommodations.”
- “Beautifully located hotel, great room service.”
- “Great staff, location, and property is clean and tidy.”
Avoid the last-minute holiday shopper rush by getting in your reservation today. Reserve your room online or call us at 707-226-1871.