What’s New with the Napa Wineries?
Appealing to all ages and preferences, Napa Valley is a hot and happening destination to make the most of a short, weekend getaway. There’s always something new in wine country, so, one visit is never enough. At any time of the year, the valley is abuzz with a flurry of activities, including wine tastings, shopping, dining, adventure activities, relaxation, and more.
Here’s a glimpse at some of the new wine tasting experiences that are now part of Napa’s unique repertoire of offerings.
- Make your way to the family-owned, Calmere Estate Winery, located amid the rolling hills of Carnero. Immerse in the beautiful surroundings and enjoy stunning views of San Pablo Bay while sipping on extraordinary varieties of Carneros classics, such as the Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, among others.
- Play ‘Winemaker for the Day’ in the “Taming the Lion Blending Experience’ at The Hess Collection winery, atop Mount Veeder. Appreciate world-class contemporary art pieces owned by the legendary Hess family and take in panoramic views of the lush vineyards while you learn the art of blending wine.
- Devour a five-course lunch along with a flight of reserve and library wines at the ‘Library Lunch at the Hudson’ event in the Beringer Vineyards.
- Check out the elaborate restoration of the storied oak barrel room in the Louis M. Martini Winery through a 30-foot-high glass wall. Taste award-winning wines at the Crown Bar.
- Visit downtown Napa’s newest tasting room, Alpha Omega Collective that opened its doors in April 2019. Enjoy wines from Alpha Omega, Perinet and Tolosa wineries by the glass, bottle or flight, along with the tastiest bites crafted by a world-class chef.
Looking forward to experience these and other new offerings in Napa’s many wineries? Want to fit in multiple activities in your itinerary? Consider staying at the conveniently located Napa Valley Hotel and Suites in downtown Napa. You will enjoy being within walking distance of several great eateries, tasting rooms, boutiques, the Napa River waterfront, and other attractions in Historic Downtown Napa.
Check out what our guests have to say about their stay here:
- “Love staying here! Can walk everywhere! No need to get back in your car after arriving.”
- “Nice. Close to a lot of activities… will stay again next time.”
- “Location and price make it an excellent value.”
Make your Napa vacation a convenient and comfortable one. Reserve your Napa hotel room online or call us at 707-226-1871.