- A New Years’ Eve Party at Trinitas Cellars – a celebration starting with a reception in the Estate Cave, followed by a candle-lit, five course dinner, each paired with the delicious Trinitas wines. The party moves into the Meritage Ballroom and includes sweet bites, music, dancing and a champagne toast.
- New Years’ Eve at Long Meadow Ranch – join this annual dinner celebration featuring Executive Chef Stephen Barber’s four course, family style prix-fixe dinner menu, Long Meadow wines, and festive live music. Reservations are available by phone at (707) 963-9181 or online.
- New Year’s Eve Masquerade Ball at Castello Di Amorosa – ring in the new year in true Napa Valley style at a masquerade ball! Arrive in your best black-tie attire and Venetian masks to enjoy an elegant wine reception, followed by a superb, five course meal paired with specially selected Castello wines. Dance the night away in the great hall and enjoy a sparkling wine toast and balloon drop at midnight!
It’s hard to pull off the perfect New Year’s Eve, but this year, it will be easy in Napa Valley.
Schedule your New Year’s Eve stay with our Midweek Fall and Winter Packages at Napa Valley Hotel and Suites. Take in everything that Napa Valley has to offer and create a special new year.
If dancing and masquerades aren’t your style, you may want a quieter celebration this New Year’s Eve. Napa Valley has some lovely, seasonally-inspired options for you as well. Make your dinner reservations at one of these fine restaurants and you’ll be within walking distance of the Napa Valley Hotel and Suites:
- Celadon (500 Main Street) offers a lovely place to enjoy global dishes right in downtown Napa.
- Fish Story (790 Main Street) is a sustainable seafood restaurant that garners rave reviews all year long.
- Morimoto Napa (610 Main Street) encourages lounging and faces the Napa River. Iron Chef Morimoto delivers a dynamic range of dishes in a contemporary setting.
Call our friendly staff at 707-226-1871 to book your New Years’ Eve get-away in Napa Valley.