Walk to Local Attractions from Napa Valley Hotel and Suites
When you come to Napa, you do not need to rent a car. There is plenty to do and all within walking distance from the Napa Valley Hotel and Suites. Regardless of where you go, you will have beautiful scenery, attractions and activities at your fingertips.
Within five blocks of the Napa Valley Hotel and Suites you will find everything you need, including:
- Napa Center – Located just one block away, and complete with a free trolley ride around town, you will find what was previously known as the Town Center Mall. Shop fine wines, art boutiques, local consignment stores and more to easily fill a day of shopping.
- Napa Riverwalk – Napa Riverwalk is just two blocks away and gives you a vibrant opportunity to explore downtown along the water. Stroll and window shop, dine at a local café, and just enjoy the scenery.
- Napa Opera House – If you love opera, you can attend a show just three blocks away at the Napa Opera House.
- Wine Train – Hop onto the Wine Train, within just four blocks, and take a three-hour tour of wine country – complete with a gourmet meal!
- And More – Within a five-block radius, you will have access to local day spas, popular restaurants, theaters, etc.
Even though you have so much around you, you will never feel as though you are amidst the chaos of a bustling metropolis. Napa Valley is quiet in the morning, calm in the evenings and lively during the day, making it the perfect place to get out, explore, and come back to relax.
Book your stay with Napa Valley Hotel and Suites to enjoy fine dining, wine and more. Call us now at 707-226-1871 to make your reservation.