Valentine’s Day falls on a Saturday this year, but did you realize that President’s Day is the Monday right after? You can take advantage of the long weekend and schedule a romantic getaway to Napa’s wine country.
There is plenty to do in Napa Valley for Valentine’s Day and because you have the advantage of a longer weekend, you can fit in even more of these romantic activities. Here are some of the exciting activities you may want to look into:
- Hot Air Balloon Rides – See wine country from above, take in the gorgeous sunrise and finish your tour with a bottle of champagne or at a wine tasting. Balloons Above the Valley and Napa Valley Aloft Balloon Rides are just two of the many hot air balloon services in Napa.
- Go on a Bike Tour – Get out, enjoy the fresh air and ride with the one you love on one of Napa’s romantic bike trails. You’ll encounter plenty of wineries along the way and be in the lap of nature.
- Picnic – There are plenty of picnic locations throughout Napa’s wine country. If you want something a little more private, ask the concierge at Napa Valley Hotel and Suites and we can help you find the perfect nook for you and your significant other.
- Culinary Delights – Napa is home to some of the most romantic dining establishments in the state. From Restorante Allegria to Angele to Celadon, you will find a restaurant that meets your tastes.
- Take the Wine Train – Napa Valley Wine Train takes you on a tour of the wineries, serves gourmet food on-board, and always offers some sort of themed event for Valentine’s Day tourists.
Take advantage of the long weekend this year and surprise your Valentine.
Schedule your romantic Valentine’s Day getaway and stay through Monday at Napa Valley Hotel and Suites. Call 707-226-1871 or make your reservations online today.