Napa Valley is chock-full of fun activities for summer. Whether you are in wine country with the entire family or on a summer retreat as a couple, wine country is teeming with activities welcoming you to the region.
To make the most of your summer vacation, here are the top things to do in the area:
- Napa Valley Balloon Tour – One cannot visit wine country without a hot air balloon ride over the lush vineyards and ripening grapes. Enjoy a premier tour of the region, sparkling champagne, and a gourmet breakfast; all for one great price.
- Bike Tours – During the summer, the days are still cool with a welcoming breeze, making it perfect weather for a bike Visit local wineries on two wheels and get a little exercise while you are at it.
- Enjoy the Lakeside – Lake Berryessa is nestled in the northeastern corner of Napa Valley. Here you find water sports, swimming, picnic areas, and a 20,000-acre lake. Boat rentals are available too.
- Napa Valley Wine Train – Take a tour on the iconic Napa Valley Wine Train. The luxurious, 20th century railcar offers gourmet meals, wine, and a fabulous tour of the region.
- Explore Tasting Rooms – While staying in downtown Napa, explore the choicest of tasting rooms, all within walking distance of your hotel.
Walk to Enjoy Many Summer Activities
You can skip the hassles of renting a car and stay in the heart of downtown Napa. Napa Valley Hotel and Suites offers boutique accommodations in our recently renovated hotel. Walk to a tasting room, grab a bite to eat at a gourmet eatery, and then come back to relax in comfort.
See what past guests have to share about their experiences with our accommodations:
“Very conveniently located.”
“It is clean, tastefully decorated, and friendly.”
“Spent two nights in this very conveniently located boutique hotel.”
“Great location, friendly staff.”
“The hotel is centrally located, only minutes to walk anywhere. The front desk was manned by probably the friendliest person ever.”
Book your stay at our Napa hotel and look at packages to get more out of your summer vacation. Book online or call 707-226-1871 to make a reservation.