Top 5 Things to Do in Napa, Downtown Style
Here are the top things to do in downtown Napa you may never have heard of before:
- Start with your ABCs – have breakfast at Alexis Baking Company where they specialize in breakfast and serve it all day long. Try lemon ricotta pancakes, huevos rancheros, or any one of the tasty muffins.
- Next, check out the Napa Art Walk – 15 original pieces of art work from various artists – a fun and free activity perfect for all ages. Doing the Napa Art Walk gives you a chance to view not only the beautiful art displays but also to mingle with the Napa community.
- Grab some lunch! If you have worked up a generous appetite, go to the Bounty Hunter Wine Bar and Smokin’ BBQ for a platter of St. Louis cut ribs or beer can chicken (where the entire bird is steam-cooked over a can of beer for a perfect tender flavor). Need to satisfy a lot of different tastes? Stop at the Oxbow Public Market and enjoy your lunch on the scenic outdoor deck with views of the Napa River.
- Enjoy an afternoon wine tasting, right in downtown. The John Anthony tasting room is the perfect place to sip local Napa wines and get your fix of delicious vino.
- Catch a show. The City Winery offers a unique blend of musical entertainment, wine tasting, and more in a mix of culinary and cultural experiences unlike anywhere else.
Stay with us at Napa Valley Hotel and Suites and all of the downtown tastes and treats are within walking distance. Do some shopping; you can drop by to leave your purchases with us as you continue your tour of downtown. Call 707-226-1871 to make reservations today.
Napa Valley may be a classic town with a lot of local flavor, but the town does not close early like in some other places. After a show, you can still have an excellent dinner and even late-night drinks at Empire Napa – a lounge that delivers a flavorful menu with exotic options for everyone. Got a late-night sweet tooth? Try a plate of Nutter Butters and ice cream.
Spend a little time in a fun-filled downtown where you can wander, taste and listen to your hearts’ delight. Call the helpful and friendly folks at Napa Valley Hotel and Suites to make your reservations today.