November does not mean “vacation time” for most people. With Thanksgiving and Christmas approaching, calendars start booking up and budgets get dedicated to parties and presents. Why not reclaim a weekend or mid-week escape for you and your significant other, family, or friends? November is the perfect time to escape to Napa Valley and relax, refresh, and explore before other obligations take over.
Here are a few reasons that November is the ideal time to visit Napa:
- Fall Foliage – Napa wine country is beautiful year-round, but those fall colors are truly something to see. If you have visited the area during other times of the year, it will feel like new again seeing the landscape lit up in shades of vivid orange and reds in early November.
- Weather – Walk, cycle, or hike around downtown Napa and sprawling vineyards comfortably. The weather is cool but not cold, and warm without being hot. That makes packing easier and allows you to focus on the flavors and sights rather than on the outdoor temperature.
- Fewer Crowds – Forget lineups and get caught up in the true atmosphere of the landscape. Experience Napa Valley without the hordes of tourists that the busy season brings. Get a more intimate experience at tastings and tours, and take in the serenity of the valley without the chatter of other visitors surrounding you.
- Exciting Hotel Deals – The slower season also means significant savings and deals on downtown Napa hotels. Keep your holiday budget in check with exciting fall packages.
- Fun Events – Even though busy season is ending, the good times and local events do not slow down! Everything from traditional Thanksgiving dinners to concerts and cooking classes will be happening this month. Bring the kids for crafting events or hands-on workshops the whole family can enjoy. Want to really escape on your getaway? Take in a film at the Napa Valley Film Festival, happening from November 9-13.
Book Your Downtown Napa Hotel Today
Make your visit to Napa stress-free by booking a central location. Walking distance to fantastic views, vineyards, restaurants, shopping and more means that you can enjoy all the area has to offer without the trouble of driving. Come see what makes Napa Valley special with our fall packages, including deals on the Wine Train and golfing. No matter your interests, Napa Valley Hotel and Suites is the perfect place to relax and rest between activities. Here’s what visitors say about our hotel:
“The location is excellent for walking around downtown Napa.”
“…the room was just what I needed; very quaint with a retro vibe. Bed was so comfy, I slept very well both nights. I would recommend a stay here to all my friends and family.”
“It didn’t feel like a chain, it felt more eclectic, which is what I like. And my room was very clean. I was on a 10 day Pacific Northwest vacation, staying at a different spot every night, and this one was actually my favorite.”
Book your downtown Napa hotel stay online or call 707-226-1871 to learn more and make your reservation.