Napa Valley is a family-friendly vacation spot. While it is full of wineries and tasting rooms, you have more than spirits to enjoy here. In fact, wine country is a premier family getaway location catering to all ages.
If you are not sure how you will entertain everyone, including little ones, here are a few activities to try out during your next family vacation in Napa Valley:
- Go to Safari West: Safari West is a 400-acre sanctuary in Napa Valley. Take a guided air jeep tour and see the unique sights with the entire family. The attraction features a world like Africa, and you can see animals up-close, just like on a real safari.
- Take a Ride on the Historic Wine Train: Take a trip on this distinctive, historic Napa Valley Wine Train. Don’t let the name fool you; there is more to this ride than wine. It is a family-friendly restaurant on wheels hosting themed events and fun.
- Walk through the Napa Valley Museum: Head over to Yountville and you can see the Napa Valley Museum featuring a diverse, changing, exhibit line. Their exhibits range from art to science to history.
- Go to Sharpsteen Museum: Sharpsteen features permanent exhibits portraying the rich, vibrant history of wine country. It was built by Walt Disney himself, so you know it is a family-friendly attraction.
Come back to downtown by staying at Napa Valley Hotel and Suites. We want you to be comfortable while you explore wine country with the entire family. Our boutique hotel in Napa puts you conveniently located next to family-friendly restaurants and attractions.
Our past guests agree, and here is what they say about saying with us:
- “Great value, prime location.”
- “Good location for walking around Napa.”
- “Hotel is in a great location, within easy walking distance to shops, restaurants, and bars in downtown Napa.”
Enjoy your stay in downtown Napa Valley by booking your room with Napa Valley Hotel and Suites today. Reserve your Napa hotel room online for the entire family or call us at 707-226-1871.