St. Patrick’s Day Fun in Napa – Prepare to be “All Lured”!
You would not be doing justice to the land of spectacular vineyards, exquisite wines, and excellent craft brews, if you do not go pub hopping in Napa. Whether you are visiting wine country for the March marathons, or planning an extended weekend getaway around St. Patrick’s Day, there are a number of exciting pubs that you must try in Napa.
- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day Napa style with the best Guinness pours and delectable Irish dinners at the Bounty Hunter Wine Bar & Smokin’ BBQ in downtown Napa. In addition to a full lunch and dinner menu, scan through a 30-page beverage list! The selection includes Guinness on tap, artisanal bottled beers, 40 wines by-the-glass, and a hand-picked choice of rare spirits. You can also choose from a massive lineup of 400 highly acclaimed wines to take some home with you.
- Order fancy pub grub, catch a game, and mingle with the locals at Tannery Bend Beerworks, located in Napa’s historic Tannery Row.
- Sample a wide variety of food, wines, and specialty cocktails, while enjoying daily live music and entertainment at Downtown Joes. Operating as a regional microbrewery, their brewmasters create some of Napa’s best craft beers on site at this historic pub. Don’t hesitate to ask for a tour of the brewhouse!
- For a quintessential Irish pub ambience, head to Murphy’s Irish Pub and Restaurant in Sonoma. Enjoy some hearty favorites, such as beer battered fish and chips, with pints of chilled Guinness.
- Experience a new take on the classic old west saloon at Napa Palisades Saloon. It features a wall of craft beers on tap, farm to table food, and a festive atmosphere that multiplies exponentially on game nights.
- Amidst the bustling Oxbow Public Market, find an ever-changing tap list of fresh releases at the Fieldwork Brewing Company. The best part is you can grab your grub from any of the fine eateries in the market, and enjoy it with the delightful drinks at this taproom.
Whether you plan a tour of the wineries, or you explore Napa’s beer scene, when you are here, consider staying in the heart of downtown Napa. The Napa Valley Hotel and Suites is a great choice to be within walking distance from most of Napa’s tap rooms, pubs and tasting rooms.
Here’s what some of our recent guests said about their stay with us:
- “Clean, cozy hotel located in downtown Napa within walking distance of restaurants, shopping, entertainment and scenic views.”
- “The location was excellent. Everything including a mall was within walking distance. I would stay there again.”
- “Conveniently located in the heart of beautiful downtown Napa. Very clean and so well run. Service was excellent.”
Stay close to the hustle and bustle of Historic Downtown Napa and make the most of Napa’s fantastic pub and grub scene. To reserve your room, call 707-226-1871 or complete your booking online.