Spend July 4th Weekend in Napa Valley
There are just TONS of things to do in Napa Valley over the 4th of July weekend. In fact, you could spend a whole week here and not get it all in.
Here are just a few of the family-fun activities this coming holiday:
- Napa County Fair, including 4th of July parade and fireworks! Running Thursday through Sunday
- Cheese and Wine at Wineries of Napa Valley– July 2 – Napa Town Center
- Robert Mondavi Summer Music Festival – July 3 – with the Preservations Hall Jazz Band PLUS fireworks!
- Siverado 4th of July Parade – 11 AM
- Family Fun Fourth of July at Veterans Memorial Park in Napa – FREE!
Check out a full calendar of events at Napa Valley Wine Country.
And as always, stay rested and relaxed with us at the Napa Valley Hotel and Suites. Comfortable rooms, conveniently located in Napa Town Center, walking distance from fine restaurants and fun. Call us today for Reservations!