Celebrate Wine at the Sixth Annual Calistoga Harvest Table
August through October is the harvest season in Napa Valley. Winemakers rush to pick grapes at peak ripeness and start the fruit’s transformation into flavorful wines. On September 8th, 2019, the Calistoga AVA will host its sixth annual harvest celebration.
The celebration features food and drinks from nine local restaurants and more than 40 wineries. With 1,000 feet of tables set in the center of Calistoga’s downtown, the joyous event expresses gratitude for a bountiful harvest.
If you’re unable to make the date, here are several other harvest season activities to enjoy:
- The Harvest Ball at V. Sattui Winery. This black-tie affair celebrates 35 years of harvests at the V. Sattui Winery. Set in a sparkling Napa twilight, this Michelin-star meal accompanied by top-tier wines is a night to remember. Saturday, September 14th.
- Harvest Celebration Dinner at the Gloria Ferrer Caves & Vineyards. Toast the 2019 harvest during a wine and cheese reception and an elegant three-course dinner. Savor perfect pairings with estate and sparkling wines.
- Rutherford Hill 8th Annual Barn Bash. Great views, live music, tasty BBQ, and fantastic wines make a hallmark celebration. Sunday, September 15th.
- Harvest Celebration & Stomp at Castello di Amorosa. Join in a friendly competition to produce the most juice or watch the revelry while sipping Castello wines. Friday, September 20th.
- Harvest Party – Rubicon Release – Inglenook. Enjoy an evening under the stars in the Inglenook Courtyard’s grape-covered pergola. A seasonal menu, delicious wines, and relaxing music will make the celebration memorable. Saturday, September 21st.
- St. Supéry Harvest Celebration. Revel in this beautiful setting as you stroll through food stations with chef-prepared items from the estate’s culinary garden paired with St. Supery’s current wines on Saturday, September 21st.
- Autumn Fête at the Robert Mondavi Winery. Celebrate the harvest with a multi-course meal that showcases the finest Robert Mondavi wines. The sunset views, French-inspired desserts, live music, and livelier conversation create an enjoyable experience on Saturday, September 21st.
- Harvest Boot Camp at Trefethen Vineyards. Your morning begins with a vineyard tour and grape picking. You’ll learn how Trefethen transforms grapes into wine and have the chance to sample vintages not yet in the market. Enjoy this event on Saturday, September 28th.
- The 15th Annual X2 Release Harvest Party at Paraduxx. A delightfully fun afternoon, this harvest party is filled with local cuisine, games on the lawn, a little grape stomping, and newly released vintages. The party happens on Saturday, September 28th.
- Rutherford Ranch Harvest Barbecue. Who wouldn’t enjoy an afternoon filled with live music, famous BBQ, games and Rutherford wines? Get ready for this on Saturday, September 28th.
With so many harvest celebrations, you may need to start planning your 2020 visit to Napa. Let Napa Valley Hotel and Suites provide your accommodations whenever you visit. We’re centrally located in downtown Napa with easy access to routes to all major events. Check with our staff for more information.
Our guests have this to say:
“Incredible experience from location, facilities, comfort, and very friendly/helpful staff!”
“I really liked this hotel! Staff was friendly and helpful, lots of tips on exploring the area and for wine tastings/restaurants.”
“Great spot for venturing out to wine taste, sip coffee, and stroll around the town.”
Come and celebrate Napa’s 2019 Wine Harvest with us! Call us at 707-226-1871 to book a room or complete your reservation online.