Access Napa Valley Virtually: Shop Online from a Napa Store or Winery
Your planned getaway to Napa may have been disrupted this year, but it is still possible to access Napa goodies in other ways.
Over 45 different Napa wineries are already hosting virtual wine-tasting events to help you enjoy the sipping, swirling, and tasting experience from the comfort and safety of your home. Some wineries are taking orders for curbside pickups or shipping directly to home. Others recommend pouring a glass of the red or white that you have in stock, and joining award-winning vintners or sommeliers for fun, educational and interactive virtual workshops. Simply sign up for one of the Zoom, Facebook Live, or Instagram Live sessions to join these exciting conversations. Some of them will also give you expert advice on different types of wines, ideal time to consume certain varietals, best culinary pairings, and so on.
Besides the virtual wine-tasting catchups, you can also shop at other Napa stores.
- If you stay within a certain radius of downtown Napa, you may be able to get doorstep deliveries on items, such as exotic spices or specialty coffee roasts from shops located in the Oxbow Public Market.
- Shop online on Makers Market to get your hands on Napa Valley’s locally-made, sustainable goods, including jewelry, bags, personal accessories, clothing, and more.
- Fill your online cart with some of wine country’s finest handmade chocolates and confections, and get as much as a 25% discount on your purchases when you shop at Woodhouse Chocolate. You may even find some unique Mother’s Day Gift boxes to surprise your mom with a beautifully packaged sweet treat.
- How about pampering yourself with some vibrant botanicals from Napa Valley? Shop online for eco-friendly handmade soaps and body care products at the Napa Soap Company.
- While you treat yourself and your family to the exotic goodies of Napa region, don’t forget about your fur babies. Check out an assortment of gourmet treats, toys and other supplies for dogs and cats at one of Napa’s finest pet boutiques, Fideaux.
The Napa region has weathered many ups and downs in recent years. Whether it is severe drought conditions, devastating forest fires, or the current COVID-19 global pandemic, Napa wineries and businesses remain resilient, and continue to find innovative ways to reach you. Now is the time to take advantage of online shopping, experience wine country’s best offerings, and also support its unique local shops and establishments. Riding out the slowdown now would mean they remain open to serve you during your future visits to the gorgeous valley.
When social distancing norms come to an end, traveling is safe again, and we are back to business-as-usual, immerse yourself in a true wine country experience. Admire the region’s scenic beauty, enroll for wine tasting events and winery tours, stroll through the buzzing streets, and shop for beautiful merchandise at the local boutique shops. For a comfortable and convenient stay during your visit, consider the Napa Valley Hotel and Suites. Our quaint accommodation in Historic Downtown Napa will put you right in the middle of all the action in wine country.
Guests are full of praise; know that you won’t be disappointed!
- “Stayed here whilst on a road trip – room was nicely decorated and clean. In fact, it was nicer than the pictures on the internet suggest and I think had been refurbished. The location is perfect for the town of Napa – loads of bars and restaurants to choose from. Premium outlets on your doorstep. Ample parking provided in the center of town. Was exactly what we needed for the night!”
- “Conveniently located in the heart of beautiful downtown Napa. Very clean and so well run. Service was excellent – so kind and friendly – made my stay really enjoyable and made me feel so welcome. Parking available on site.”
To reserve your suite in the heart of downtown Napa, call 707-226-1871 or use our easy online booking system.