The entire family can enjoy Napa Valley – it’s not just for adults. Although Napa Valley is known for wine tasting, wine country also offers numerous family-friendly activities:
- Safari in wine country: get up close and personal with antelope, zebras and a slew of other animals during a safari jeep tour with Safari West
- Hike through a real petrified forest and discover how wood can turn to stone
- Visit a legend, Old Faithful Geyser, erupting on schedule and providing awe-inspiring moments for the entire family
- Kid-friendly wineries include the Castello di Amorosa where the kids get a tour of the castle and check out the dungeon as they sip grape juice
- Napa Valley Wine Train is always a hit with the family, especially on Family Fun nights
To complete your vacation, stay at Napa Valley Hotel and Suites – for family friendly lodging. Our spacious rooms can accommodate your entire group, plus we can provide you with roll-a-ways and cribs upon request. At our prices and convenience, ask for two rooms for a little more privacy at the end of your adventurous days!
For affordable and comfortable accommodations during your family retreat of a lifetime, reserve your Napa hotel room today by calling Napa Valley Hotel and Suites at 707-226-1871.