Napa Valley with its sprawling vineyards and plush mountains is already very scenic. However, if you want to truly soak up the beauty that comes naturally to Napa Valley, you need to go where you get the best panoramic view.
Some attractions and restaurants in Napa have nabbed the better locations, giving you not only great food and wine to enjoy but a breathtaking view too.
If you want the most scenic locations in wine country, try these area attractions first:
- Napa Valley Wine Train: Take in the sights of wine country and enjoy a ride on the historic Napa Valley Wine Train. The wine train makes its way through the countryside and stops at fantastic wineries, including The Castle Winery, Grgich Hills Winery, and Raymond Winery.
- Trinitas Cellars: Trinitas Cellars is known for their delicious red wines and the Estate Cave. Surrounded by flowers and an artistic landscape, the cave tasting room is open every day from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- Alston Park: Alston Park has over 157 acres of rolling hills and unobstructed views of Napa Valley. You have 3 miles of trails to explore by bike or on horseback, and the Redwood Creek detour leads to strategic lookouts, vistas, and picnic areas.
- Balloons Above the Valley: Get the best view of Napa Valley from the sky by flying above wine country in a hot air balloon. Balloons Above the Valley offers exciting tours and champagne brunches.
- Castello di Amorosa: One of the most beautiful wineries in Napa Valley is that of the 13th century Tuscan-styled castle known as Castello di Amorosa. It sits up in the hills, and if you want to own a bottle of their signature wines, you can only purchase them at the winery, not retail stores.
Staying close to the best wineries, tasting rooms, and 5-star restaurants ensures you are a quick walk from everything Napa Valley has to offer. For your next scenic trip, stay at the boutique Napa Valley Hotel and Suites. To get even more out of your stay, look at our packages and book a wine train package or hot air balloon ride.
Make a reservation for your next escape. Call us at 707-226-1871 or book your luxury suite at our Napa hotel online today.
Tags: Scenic Napa Valley