Attending the Safeway Open Event? Check out this news!
Golf, music, food, and wine headline September 23rd through the 29th Safeway Open event.
Let’s start with details about the Safeway Open:
The Safeway Open Pro-Am Golf Tournament begins Wednesday at 7:20 a.m. Click here for a list of Pro-Am pairings.
Gates for the main event open Thursday at 6:30 a.m., with first-round tee times at 7:20. Look for:
- Phil Mickelson
- Brandt Snedeker
- Fred Couples
- Cameron Champ
- And more than 135 of the best golfers in the world
Second and third rounds run on Friday and Saturday, with the final round on Sunday starting around 10 a.m.
On to the Safeway Open Concert Series. Here’s what you need to know:
- Timing: Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights at the conclusion of the golf tournament.
- Location: Chevron Pavilion at the Silverado Resort & Spa, Napa. This intimate courtyard setting delivers a fantastic concert experience.
- Jake Owen, country chart-topping singer/songwriter
- Bad Company, legendary rock supergroup
- Rob Thomas, Grammy-award winning front man for Matchbox Twenty and successful solo musician
- Tickets: Available now and include access to the Safeway Food & Wine Pavilion, Brew Loft, Spirits Lounge and Beers Fore Birdies
Now, about one of our favorite parts of the Safeway Open: the food and wine!
- You’ll enjoy an authentic Napa experience with food prepared by world-famous local chefs and wines from more than 50 Napa wineries.
- Thomas Keller, from the 3-star Michelin restaurant, The French Laundry, is one of the featured chefs bringing the best of Napa’s bounty to the event.
You’ll soon realize why the Safeway Open event won the PGA TOUR’s “Most Fan First Event” award in 2018. The gracious setting, fan-friendly musical performances, and fantastic food create a memorable experience.
Click here for tickets or more information about the Safeway Open.
Have a few extra days to get your ‘pro’ on? Check out our list of Top 10 Golf Courses in and around Napa.
While you’re attending the Safeway Open and getting in a few rounds of your own, plan to stay at Napa Valley Hotel and Suites. Our quaint, boutique hotel is centrally located in downtown Napa and an easy 10-minute drive to the Safeway Open venue.
Get ready for the 2019 Safeway Open! Call us at 707-226-1871 to book a room or make your reservation online.