Picnicking in Wine Country – Napa Style
One of the best ways to celebrate Napa Valley is to plan a picnic at one of the many glorious spots throughout Wine Country. From the rolling hills to the fragrant, blooming grapes, picnics in Napa are like no other – don’t miss this experience of a lifetime.
Some picturesque spots to picnic include Napa’s famous wineries:
- August Briggs: offers vast grounds with acres of picnic possibilities
- Frank Family Vineyards: nestled on historic grounds, Frank Family Vineyards offers hundreds of wines and gorgeous grounds
- St. Clement Vineyards: breathtaking grounds and rolling hills make St. Clement Vineyards ideal for picnicking
- Bale Grist Mill SHP: historic state park provides for numerous picnic facilities and photographic opportunities
- Bothe-Napa Valley SP: large picnic grounds along with bathroom and cooking facilities make this a picnic to remember
Numerous picnic opportunities abound through Wine Country, choosing one may be the difficult part! Here’s something easy – book your room at Napa Valley Hotel and Suites. Our hip, swanky accommodations will hit the spot after a day romping in the wine fields. Our fresh, massive count sheets and South Beach inspired décor will set the tone for a weekend of picnics and fun.
Ask about our seasonal packages or call Napa Valley Hotel and Suites at 707-226-1871 for reservations.