Napa Valley: The Ultimate Spring Break Destination
- Wineries: what would a trip to Napa Valley be without visiting Napa’s world famous wineries? Don’t miss out on the hot spots such as Domaine Chandon, Frogs Leap, Peju, Quintessa, and Robert Mondavi
- Napa Wine Train: another way to escape the ordinary, the Napa Wine Train offers exquisite dining and sightseeing all in one trip
- Hot air balloon rides: one of the signature attractions in Napa Valley, hot air balloon rides gives you a bird’s eye view of the majestic rolling hills and pastoral countryside
- Old Faithful: experience a piece of Americana by visiting one of the most breathtaking wonders of the world – Old Faithful
- The Petrified Forest: travel 3 millions years back in time to discover a natural wonder that continues to amaze visitors and baffle scientists at the Petrified Forest
Be sure to book your accommodations at Napa Valley Hotel and Suites, one of the hottest boutique hotels in the area. Soak in comfort and luxury beginning the minute you walk into our newly designed lobby to the second your head hits the pillow at night.
Reserve your room now—spring break is one of our busiest seasons and our Napa boutique hotel is extremely popular with returning and new guests alike.
Call us at 707-226-1871 for reservations.