The Perfect Way to Cool Down: Napa River Water Activities
Napa has much more to offer than great wineries. In fact, when you visit in the heat of the summer, do not forget to check out the water activities at Napa River. From kayaking to historical tours, there are plenty of ways to stay cool and enjoy the scenery of Napa Valley.
Just some of the water activities to try while you are visiting include:
- Napa River History Tour – This tour is ideal for all fitness and activity levels, so you do not have to worry about being an expert. You can tour Napa River on a kayak and get a quick tour of the history, stop at your favorite winery and just enjoy the fresh air.
- Stand Up Paddle – Rent a stand up paddle or take lessons and learn how to paddle your way down Napa River. You can even rent a paddleboard for the day and enjoy going up and down the river to take in the scenery.
- Living River Tour – Using a stand up paddleboard, you can explore the wildlife and creatures that live in and out of the river. Check out the natural channels, mud flats and sandbars with a group.
- Fly Fishing – Take fly fishing lessons and take advantage of the year-round supply of Rainbow Trout in Putah Creek.
- Book Your Stay to Relax After the Fun Outside
After a long day in the water and sun, come back and relax at Napa Valley Hotel and Suites. Our boutique hotel offers all the amenities and features you need to unwind and enjoy everything Napa Valley has to offer.
Call 707-226-1871 to reserve your room or book your stay online with Napa Valley Hotel and Suites.