Downtown Napa Restaurants with Outdoor Seating
If you are in the lively Napa Valley for a summer weekend getaway, there is no better way to enjoy your meals than to dine al fresco in Napa’s many gourmet restaurants. Imagine sitting on a vibrant patio with music in the background and a gentle breeze that makes your sunny afternoon or cool evening even more beautiful. The combination of a casual, party-like ambience, open-air seating, and appetizing food plates being carried out by cheerful servers can completely transform your dining experience.
Consider these downtown Napa eateries for delightful meals in an outdoor setting.
- BANK Café and Bar: Located in the Westin Verasa Napa, BANK serves delicious food and drinks on their outdoor patio, facing the nature preserve and Napa River.
- Bistro Don Giovanni: Ask for a table in the all-season terrace with French doors and garden windows, and enjoy tasty Italian classics in a gorgeous, relaxed setting.
- The Restaurant at CIA Copia: For a distinctive culinary experience and exceptional food and wine pairings, head to Napa’s go-to hangout, The Restaurant.
- Don Perico Mexican Restaurant: Enjoy traditional Mexican fare on a sunny patio at this charming, family-owned restaurant.
- Filippi’s Pizza Grotto: Get sumptuous servings of pizza and other Italian staples at this family-friendly restaurant featuring quirky interiors and a quaint, string-light-lit outdoor seating area.
- Gott’s Roadside: Sample innovative burgers and other American comfort food along with a wide variety of milkshakes at this self-serve joint. Enjoy the outdoors as you eat and drink at the picnic tables.
- Napa General Store: A rustic eatery with outdoor seating that offers scenic Napa riverfront views. Try their healthy, on-trend items made with locally-sourced ingredients.
- Tarla Mediterranean Bar & Grill: Looking for some Greek and Turkish Fusion cuisine? Head to Tarla’s for a nourishing, creative, and culturally-rich culinary experience with beautiful indoor and outdoor seating facilities.
All set to explore al fresco dining during your next Napa visit? Book your accommodation at Napa Valley Hotel and Suites. Our convenient, central location will allow you to walk to Napa’s best eateries, tasting rooms, shopping and entertainment. Stay right where all the action is and experience downtown Napa like never before!
See what our guests have to say about their stay here:
- “Great location for exploring downtown Napa.”
- “Very comfy. Lovely, clean, quiet.”
- “Location and price make it an excellent value.”
Pack your next Napa visit with charming al fresco dining experiences. To stay with us, call 707-226-1871 or book your room online.