While a vacation is always fun, there’s something truly special about summer getaways. Your to-do lists are packed with happy sleep-ins, leisurely brunches, musical evenings and exciting night life. Whether you are traveling with kids, or your special someone, if wine country is one of our weekend destinations, don’t miss the Napa City Nights summer concerts.
Here is everything you need to know about this special celebration.
- This is a free-for-all series of musical concerts, held all summer long. This year’s performances are in progress from June 7th to August 23rd, every Friday night between 6.30 p.m. to 10.00 p.m.
- The series includes several performances by local celebrities and special guest artists. Enjoy Jazz, Blues, Country, Rock, Pop, World, Folk and many other genres of music.
- Head to the amphitheater at Veterans Memorial Park in downtown Napa, along the Napa Riverwalk Promenade. The Napa River serves as a beautiful backdrop for the groovy events at this spectacular venue.
- There is terrace seating with abundant lighting; just bring blankets and munchies, and enjoy the performances with your friends and family. The venue offers plenty of parking, an easy commute by public transport, and a plethora of world-class dining and shopping options close by.
- This year’s line-up includes: Crossman Connection, Danny Click and the Hell Yeahs, Purple Haze, Road Eleven, Joy & Madness, The Hots, Jinx Jones, Tommy Odetto, The Billy Martini Show and many more.
Can’t wait to put on your dancing shoes and let your hair down? Check out the detailed event calendar and plan your Napa Valley weekend getaway today! With all the musical action and summer events taking place in the downtown area, consider booking your accommodation at Napa’s best boutique hotel, Napa Valley Hotel and Suites. Our central location offers on-foot access to a number of world-class eateries, tasting rooms, boutiques and other attractions in Historic Downtown Napa.
Check out what our guests have to say about their stay here:
- “I loved how close it was to everything around downtown.”
- “Love staying here! Can walk everywhere! No need to get back in your car after arriving.”
- “Very clean, helpful staff, right in the center of Napa, easy walking distance from lots of places to eat and have wine tastings – I wished I could have stayed longer.”
Beat the last-minute summer rush to book your weekend stay in Napa Valley. Call us at 707-226-1871 or reserve your room online today.