The Napa Blues, Brews and BBQ event will be here this August. Featuring live blues music by some of the best musicians from the Bay Area, it is an event you do not want to miss.
While the artist line up and local breweries are not announced until closer to the event date, there are a few things you will need to know about the event:
- Admission is free, parking is free too, and it is open to the public.
- The event is hosted in downtown Napa on First Street between Main and Franklin.
- The event starts at noon and goes until 6:00pm on a Saturday.
- There will be over 20 hard-to-find micro-brewed beers in a large beer garden to choose from.
- BBQ food will be provided by local and state-wide BBQ masters.
- Do not forget about the annual rib eating contest—watch the fun or be adventurous and participate!
Book Your Stay Now and Be Close to it All
You can have a great place to come back to after a day at the Blues, Brews and BBQ event. Napa Valley Hotel and Suites is a boutique hotel located in the heart of Napa. We offer luxurious suites, great packages and accommodations for all ages.
Book your stay at our hotel today. Call 707-226-1871 to make your reservation.
Tags: Napa Blues Brews and BBQ