Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Your Friends in Napa!
There is nothing quite as grand as spending the holidays in wine country. Whether you are here for Christmas, stopping in for a relaxing weekend after the holiday, or you want to spend your New Year’s Eve amongst the vineyards and wineries, we want to help you enjoy your getaway to the fullest.
While you are here in Napa Valley, see what exciting events are on so you soak up the holiday spirit during your stay:
- Take a Ride on the Santa Train – The historic Napa Valley Wine Train hosts their Santa Train tour each year, and it is perfect for the whole family. This 1.5-hour train ride takes you on a magical adventure to the North Pole, and includes music, games, hot chocolate, fresh-baked cookies, and of course, Santa.
- See the Nutcracker – At the Napa Valley Performing Arts Center, you can see the breathtaking ballet performance of The Nutcracker. Performances run December 16th and December 17th.
- Attend the Hanukkah Hootenanny – At Judd’s Hill Winery on December 10th, you can attend the annual Hanukkah Hootenanny event. Enjoy vintage wines, jelly donuts, and bring in your gifts for donation to local charities.
- Enjoy Teddy Bear Tea – Each year, The Grill at Silverado Resort hosts their Teddy Bear Tea event. Enjoy tea, scones, cookies, and sparkling wine, and then your child gets to take a stuffed teddy bear home.
- Holiday on the Hill – At Rutherford Hill Winery, you can attend the exclusive Holiday on the Hill event where you taste festive bites along with expertly curated wines, and get a chance to explore their holiday decorated caves. Entry is $40 per person or free if you are a club member.
- Attend the famous Gatsby Gala – If you plan to celebrate the New Year wine country style, you must attend the Gatsby Gala at Castello di Amorosa. This annual event encourages dress up, role play, and dancing. You also get complimentary shuttle rides to local hotels to save on cab costs after a night of festivities.
While you are enjoying the holidays here in Napa Valley, book a room at the boutique Napa Valley Hotel and Suites. Take advantage of a holiday package so you can get even more out of your visit with us.
Despite the recent, devastating fires, we are open for business and so are most of the establishments in wine country. We encourage you to come and spend the holidays with us.
Make a reservation at our Napa hotel for your wine country holiday. Call us at 707-226-1871 or book your luxury suite online.