Hiking In Napa Valley—Exploring Nature at its Finest
One of the best ways to get a feel for the Napa countryside is to journey through the parks and trails on foot. Napa Valley has a number of major hiking trail areas, filled with indigenous plant life and terrain—you’ll feel as if you’ve stepped into a magical paradise.
Some major hiking trails in Napa Valley are:
- Alston Park: wide open spaces consisting of 3 miles of rolling hills and hiking trails—this park is also dog-friendly as long as the pet is on a leash
- Napa Valley Ecological Reserve: an hour of hiking awaits you plus plenty of opportunities to go fishing
- Oat Mill Mine Road and Palisades: off road biking and hiking opportunities within both shady and sunny trails
- Skyline Wilderness Park: on clear days you can catch a glimpse of San Francisco from one of the many trails
- Westwood Hills Park: considered to an ideal spot for relaxing or hiking, plus visitors can stop by the Carolyn Parr Nature Museum; admission is free!
After you’ve determined where you plan to hike or ride, reserve your weekend accommodations at Napa Valley Hotel and Suites. After a day on the winding trails, relax in our upscale, boutique hotel accommodations. Soak in the oversized tub or grab a bottle of fine Napa wine and relax in your room.
Call us at 707-226-1871 to make a reservation today.