Robert Mondavi believed that a gracious lifestyle was attained through the appreciation of food, wine, and art. For over four decades, the Robert Mondavi Winery has hosted some of the most interesting and beloved legends in music at their summer music festival.
So many artists over the years have helped the Robert Mondavi Winery deliver world-class Napa Valley concerts, it’s hard to imagine a Napa Valley summer without a spectacular lineup. See the history of the Robert Mondavi Winery concert artists.
The first event in this year’s summer concert series is sponsored by Pandora Jewelry and features Martina McBride for one special night, Saturday June 29, 2013 for Cent’anni, the 100th anniversary of Robert Mondavi Wines.
The concert venue includes a tasting room, several places to dine, as well as wine sales.
Summer concert details:
- Purchase tickets online through Eventbrite
- Doors open at 5 p.m. (or soon after sound checks)
- Concerts begin at 7 p.m. and typically last two to three hours
- All concerts have a half-hour intermission (after intermission, the retail shop closes and wine sales end)
There is limited on-site parking and the Robert Mondavi Winery encourages carpooling wherever possible. This is an event that’s highly attended by Napa Valley locals.
Stay with us at Napa Valley Hotel and Suites – call 707-226-1871 to make reservations – and you’ll be very close to the concert venue.
The joy of the summer concert is in the seating and there are a range of concert seating options.
- New for the 2013 season, the Robert Mondavi Winery has implemented patio seating located adjacent to the vineyard and you don’t have to bring your own chair.
- Reserved seating is available in front of the stage and low beach chairs are provided.
- General lawn admission seating is also available and guests are encouraged to bring their own blankets and chairs (low-back chairs only).
In all seating areas, concert goers are encouraged to bring a cooler (maximum size 18” high by 24” wide by 13” tall) as well as non-alcoholic beverages and snacks.
Call the friendly staff at Napa Valley Hotel and Suites or make your reservation online today. We’ll help you pack a cooler of treats from one of our local delis so you can enjoy the concert in style.