Harvest Events of 2015
Harvest season marks the end of summer and welcomes the beautiful red, gold and green hues of fall. This is one of the liveliest times in Napa Valley. If you are lucky enough to venture into wine country during harvest season, there will be a bountiful selection of activities, events and festivals to enjoy.
Here’s a glimpse of what you can catch during harvest season:
- Paraduxx Winery Harvest Festival – Kicking off October 3rd, this festival celebrates the fall harvest with wine tasting, entertainment and fun games.
- Summers Harvest Party Grape Stomp and Lobster Feed – Enjoy fresh lobster and stomp your own grapes at Summers Estate Winery on October 3rd. This event is all about competition, so bring your “A” game for grape stomping.
- Franciscan Estate Winery Harvest Party – If you want a non-competitive grape stomp activity, head over to the Franciscan Harvest Party. Here you will get to taste their best vintages, find exclusive case sales and even enjoy culinary wonders from their chef.
- Pine Ridge Harvest Celebration Dinner – This event will be hosted on October 24th, 2015. Dine at an exclusive celebration with Pine Ridge Vineyard’s own winemaker and his production team. The gourmet candlelit dinner inside the Cabernet Caves is an event that simply cannot be missed.
- Baldacci Family Vineyards Fall Release Day – Have you ever wanted to be there when fine wines are first released? Now you can. On October 24th, the Baldacci Family Vineyards features a Cabernet Flight with gourmet chocolates that were paired exclusively for the releasing 2012 Cabernets.
- Markham Vineyards Annual Harvest Dinner Celebration – On October 24th, you can join the annual harvest winemaker dinner celebration with the team behind Markham Vineyards’ wine. Tickets must be ordered and RSVPs sent by October 14th to attend this legendary Napa event.
Enjoy the End of Harvest Season with a Luxurious Stay
Napa Valley Hotel and Suites offers premier downtown Napa lodging for family and friends. With our spacious accommodations and convenient location, you could be within walking distance to some of these harvest events. With your stay comes free parking and the ideal casual atmosphere to unwind and relax.
Book your end of Harvest 2015 stay with Napa Valley Hotel and Suites today. Call us at 707-226-1871 or make your hotel reservations online.