2018 is almost here, and we are excited to be a part of it with you. Bringing in the New Year is the perfect time to visit wine country.
No matter what brings you out to Napa Valley, and no matter what time of the year you come, wine country has plenty of excitement in store for 2018.
Here are just a few reasons to plan a visit to Napa Valley this year:
- January – January brings the Napa Valley Truffle Festival and also the exciting Napa Valley Restaurant Week – both excellent occasions to taste the food and wine of the region.
- February – Napa’s Culinary Crawl kicks off in February. This is a walking food and wine tour of downtown Napa’s finest establishments.
- March – Spring is here, and that means more outdoor events including the Napa Valley Marathon.
- April – Wine country is getting ready for the summer rush, and while tourist counts are still low, you can take advantage of events like the art festivals, Wine Valley Cycle for Sight, and the infamous CampoVelo – an event full of great food, wine, and cycling.
- May – Bring your music-loving-self to Napa for the BottleRock music festival.
- June and July – Now that summer is here, you have more than enough events to fill your time, including Napa Valley Jazz Getaway, the Napa City Nights events, live auctions, and Lyman Park’s music events.
- August – August is famous for the Blues, Brews & BBQ event, but you also have the Main Street Reunion, and the Napa Town & Country Fair to enjoy.
- September and October – Welcome to harvest season! Attend the Harvest Table event and harvest festivals, or just visit a winery to stomp some grapes and enjoy harvest fun.
- November and December – With the holiday season upon us, Napa Valley brings you events like the Napa Valley Turkey Trot and the winter wine tastings of local vineyards.
Enjoy the upcoming events and book your stay at Napa Valley Hotel and Suites before the rooms are all gone. We offer a convenient downtown Napa location so that getting to the year-round events is easy.
Book a room and attend one of the exciting events in the New Year by calling Napa Valley Hotel and Suites at 707-226-1871 or reserve your room online.