Great Napa Wine Gifts to Finish Off Your Holiday Shopping List
Have a wine lover on your gift list, but not sure where to start? While you are visiting Napa Valley, why not bring home the taste of wine country and use the unique gifts you find here to mark off those last few names on your shopping list.
We suggest a few of these wine-related gifts that soak up the essence of wine country:
- Build a Gift Basket from Napa General Store: Create a customized gift basket that includes farm fresh local cheeses, gourmet sea salts, and wines, all from a single store. The Napa General Store hosts a variety of handmade, local products that are perfect for a wine country-inspired gift basket.
- Get a Food and Wine Course Certificate: Grab up a gift certificate for the CIA at Copia in Napa. The Culinary Institute of America in Napa offers wine and food pairing courses, hands-on cooking, and baking classes for those who want to learn culinary arts.
- Shop the Oxbow Cheese and Wine Merchant: For some of the finest cheeses in wine country, head over to the Oxbow Cheese and Wine Merchant inside the Oxbow Public Market. Here you find boutique cheeses and artisanal wines paired perfectly so that all the hard work is done for you.
Walk to Where You Need to Shop this Holiday Season
Stay at a boutique hotel in the thick of premium wine country shopping by staying at Napa Valley Hotel and Suites.
Our past guests have loved their experience with our hotel, and here is what they have to say:
- “Close to shopping, dining, and coffee shops for the morning.”
- “Without a doubt, one of the favorite hotels I have stayed at.”
- “Located at a great spot – everything was within walking distance.”
Book your room before the holiday rush. Reserve your room online or call us at 707-226-1871.