Enjoy the 27th Annual Festival of Lights
There are two things to look forward to the day after Thanksgiving: Black Friday and the Annual Festival of Lights. If you are the type that wants to skip the crowds (and hassles) of Black Friday shopping, head to the Festival of Lights instead on November 27.
This annual event hosted in Yountville features the best of wine, food and entertainment. Children and adults can mingle with Santa Claus and of course, take in the glow from the city’s breathtaking light display.
Just a few things you will see at the event include:
- Tasting Bracelet – This was started at the 26th Festival of Lights and will be used again this year. Attendees will receive a tasting bracelet so that they do not have to worry about finding tickets to enjoy the fun. There are limited numbers of bracelets and they are only available for those 21 years and older. You receive the bracelet and a souvenir wine glass all for $25.
- Santa Claus – Santa will arrive at the festival grounds at 2:15pm with flashing lights and sirens on CalFire’s infamous truck.
- Carriage Rides – Take a romantic ride amidst the lights, sounds and breathtaking views of Yountville. These romantic carriage rides are a classic feature of the Annual Festival of Lights.
- Music and Talent – Throughout the festival, you will find local artists and musicians sharing their talents on the streets and performing free concerts. There will also be a performance by the Regional Dance Company.
- Food Tasting – Between the hours of 2:00pm and 5:00pm, the award-winning restaurants of Yountville will be offering their tasty samplers and more than two dozen wineries will present tasting samples of their wines.
- Drawings and Prizes – Retailers throughout Yountville will also be participating in their local drawings and prize giveaways for the Annual Festival of Lights, in addition to offering a few Black Friday deals. So for those of you who don’t want to completely forgo the shopping madness, you can have the best of both worlds!
Enjoy the 27th Annual Festival of Lights at a Boutique Napa Hotel
Skip the busy hustle-bustle of Yountville hotels and stay a short drive away at a Napa hotel. Napa Valley Hotel and Suites offers you a luxurious room to come back to after a day at the festival. Our hotel is within walking distance to other downtown Napa amenities, including award-winning restaurants.
Book your Napa hotel accommodations before the holiday rush. Call us at 707-226-1871.