Ready for Family Fun? Try Napa on Ice!
When you visit Napa Valley this winter, be sure to check out Napa’s seasonal outdoor ice rink, now entering its 9th season.
Here’s what you need to know about Napa on Ice:
- The 6300 square-foot ice rink opens to the public on November 5, 2019, and stays open daily (including holidays) until mid-January.
- Skate rental is free with admission, which is less than $20 for all ages.
- The rink is in the open air, letting you skate under the Valley’s lovely skies during the day or the twinkling stars at night.
- Hours vary since the rink is available for private parties. The arena has no session times, meaning you can skate as long as your energy holds.
- The rink provides plastic walkers for beginning skaters, and you can schedule skating lessons to sharpen your skills.
- You’ll enjoy skating to seasonal music (and the occasional live DJ).
- You’ll find Napa on Ice inside the grounds of the Napa Exposition Fair Grounds on 3rd street between Soscol Avenue and Silverado Trail.
So lace up your skates, put on your mittens, and head out for a day (or evening) of fun.
If you’re looking for a peaceful respite after your day outdoors, book your stay at the Napa Valley Hotel and Suites. We’re conveniently located ½ mile from the Napa on Ice rink in downtown Napa. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff will connect you with all Napa Valley has to offer during the winter season. Family-friendly activities like balloon rides, a winery castle, or the Napa Valley Wine Train are some of our favorites!
Here’s what some of our recent guests had to say:
“This hotel knows customer service! They have personality and hospitality. Very clean. 5 stars in my book. We will be back.”
“This is a quaint little hotel located downtown. I am glad we stayed here; everything was within walking distance. Prices were fair, rooms were clean, and the staff was kind. I will Def be staying here again!”
“The staff is amazingly friendly and helpful! We were pleasantly surprised at the attention to details and the quality maintenance of this well-located downtown hotel.”
Spend a few days with us during your winter trip to Napa Valley. Call 707-226-1871 to book a room or complete your reservation online.