Getting Married in 2020? Explore Napa’s Bridal Offerings
All set to say, ‘I Do’ in 2020, or still rushing around to tick off every ’To Do’ in your wedding preparations checklist? From the clothes, trousseau, hair, make-up, and venue, to the floral arrangements, table settings, food and drinks, seating charts, and rehearsal dinner, you may have heaps of things to plan and finalize. Attending the Napa Wedding Expo 2020 may be a great way to enhance your wedding planning journey.
This year the expo will be held on Sunday, February 23, 2020, from 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m. at the Silverado Resort and Spa in Napa. Here’s how being here may help you:
- Meet top-notch professionals in the wedding planning business to learn how they can contribute in putting together your BIG day.
- Sample an array of delicious treats, snacks and brews, for ideas on creating an impressive menu. After all, you want to make sure that your guests rave about the taste and presentation of all the food and drinks that you serve on this day.
- Walk around the expo to see the pros in action, as they display or demonstrate a wide range of floral arrangements, event décor, and overall event styling themes.
- Check out everything on offer from the wedding venue providers. You never know what may catch your eye and inspire you while selecting your ideal venue.
- Browse an enormous selection of bridal gowns, tuxedos and dresses for your entourage at the various bridal boutiques that will line up on this day. Some of the most prestigious names in bridal fashion will be here, showing their top collections at the fashion show, specially planned for the expo.
- Besides browsing and shopping, you can participate in the numerous games and contests that will take place throughout the day. If you are lucky, you may win the coveted prizes, such as a free exotic venue for your wedding, or a grand wedding prize giveaway.
Wedding planning can be tough and time-consuming. While you are in the city to attend the Napa Wedding Expo, treat yourself to a few local attractions. Binge on the culinary delights, pamper yourself at one of the serene wellness spas, check out charming boutique shops, walk around the buzzing Napa River waterfront, and enjoy the city’s nightlife. Maximize your time and itinerary by staying at the Napa Valley Hotel and Suites, in the heart of Historic Downtown Napa. Our convenient, central location will put you within a short walk of everything to see and do in Napa.
Here’s what some of our recent guests had to say about their stay here:
- “Great location and price! The check-in staff was amazing and perfect for a quick getaway to Napa!”
- “Fantastic little treasure at a great price.”
- “Great location! It’s right in the heart of everything. The place was super clean.”
Call us at 707-226-1871 or reserve your suite online in time for the Napa wedding Expo. Book early in order to avoid the last minute rush of wedding season in Napa.