Explore Napa While You Attend an Exotic Destination Wedding
Over the last decade or so, destination weddings have become quite fashionable, and Napa Valley is considered one of the top locations for dream weddings. The lush green valley with its rolling hills and stunning vineyards makes the perfect background for a couple’s big day. Whether it is a grand celebration with hundreds of guests, or an intimate ceremony with just family and friends, Napa Valley promises to be an exciting location for a unique and unforgettable wedding.
Besides the nuptials, wedding guests will enjoy exploring some of the attractions in beautiful wine country. The valley has much to offer and caters to those who enjoy an active, outdoorsy break as well as those who prefer a laidback, relaxed vacation.
Here are the top 3 things you should experience when you visit Napa Valley:
- A Napa Valley Tour: Get aboard a luxuriously restored, vintage railcar as part of the 3-hour or 6-hour Napa Valley Wine Train. Enjoy the spectacular scenery of wine country as your train chugs past some of the most famous wineries in the valley. Your ticket also includes a multi-course gourmet meal and exclusive tastings at select wineries.
- Scenic Vistas from Napa River: The 50-mile long Napa River offers an exciting array of options to enjoy the scenic valley vistas from the water. Indulge in the 2-hour long Napa Living River Tour where you can opt for complimentary kayaking lessons and an opportunity to spot a variety of birds and marine life. Paddle along the river to see downtown Napa and the Oxbow Preserve and also sample some local wines as well as a charcuterie and cheese platter.
- Napa’s Historic and Culinary Attractions: Besides the wedding feast that you may be looking forward to, there are plenty of culinary delights that Napa offers. Consider enlisting for a 3-hour gastronomic journey with Foodies on Foot. You will walk through Historic Downtown Napa and explore a range of local delicacies and drinks at 7 different eateries.
Are you attending a wedding in Napa Valley? Make the most of your time here by booking a room at the centrally located Napa Valley Hotel and Suites. With most of the top attractions in wine country starting in the downtown area, you will enjoy easy access to the wedding venue, as well as your other Napa explorations. See what our guests have to say about their stay here:
- “This is a great find in the heart of downtown. We were absolutely delighted with our rooms, the location cannot be beaten.”
- “Great location! Right in the center of downtown Napa. We had a wonderful visit! Service was excellent.”
- “Great location and very comfy. This hotel is within walking distance to everything in downtown Napa.”
Call us at 707-226-1871 or book your suite online before the rush of the wedding season begins.