Early Holiday Shopping in Napa Valley
Wracking your brain trying to think of the perfect gift for that “someone special” this holiday season? Can’t think of what to buy for the person who has everything?
Skip the local malls and take a trip to Napa Valley for some early holiday shopping. Napa’s unique shops and boutiques are deeply stocked with the finest apparel, art, books, cookware, jewelry, antiques and more – items you’d never find at a local retailer.
Some of the most intriguing shops include:
- Jessel Gallery: for fine original paintings, books and prints
- Copperfield’s Books: much more than the run-of-the-mill corporate bookseller
- The Playful Garden: voted to be the “best gift shop” in the Bay Area – discover why
- Anette’s Chocolate & Ice Cream Factory: fine chocolates and sweets
- Napa Coin & Jewelry: precious metals and unique jewelry
You can also find numerous shopping outlets in Napa Valley with opportunities to save big on high-end merchandise. Why wait until the last minute when you can start your shopping today and beat the crowds? While making your shopping plans, reserve your room at Napa Valley Hotel and Suites. Make a weekend of it – play and shop all at once. In addition to our luxurious accommodations, Napa Valley Hotel and Suites is within close proximity to premier downtown shopping. Buy a few items, then drop them off at your room…this may be your easiest shopping experience ever. After a day of shopping, enjoy our upscale, hip accommodations where you can sip some fine wine and review your treasures!