Early Christmas Shopping in Napa Valley
The weather has cooled off and the vineyards are asleep, preparing for next year. While everything may be calm in the vineyard, Napa Valley still has plenty to enjoy. One of the best things to do in Napa Valley during the winter is get a jumpstart on your Christmas shopping, all while on a relaxing vacation.
Some of the best places to start your Christmas shopping include:
- V Marketplace – Here you will find a variety of unique specialty shops, art galleries, and even a few places to sneak in some wine tasting.
- Back Room Wines Shop – Give your friends and family true Napa finds by visiting the fine wine shop in downtown Napa. These wines include some delicious ones you will not be able to find back home.
- Spice Islands Marketplace – Visit this fascinating marketplace where you will find the world’s best collections of culinary products, spices and unique concoctions.
- A Man’s Supply – For the man in your life, find fabulous clothing, brand name accessories, high-end camping and outdoor gear, and just about everything your rugged, yet classy, man will enjoy.
- Calistoga Olive Oil Company – For the culinarians in your life, bring home gourmet olive oils, soaps and all-natural snacks from this unique local shop.
- Napa Town Center – Here you will find outdoor shopping for clothes, food and accessories.
- Napa Premium Outlets – Find the latest fashions and enjoy massive savings from the premium outlets. Some top brands you can expect to find include Banana Republic, Cole Haan, Tommy Hilfiger and even Barneys of New York.
Book Your Stay at Napa Valley Hotel and Suites
Be within walking distance of downtown Napa and enjoy clean, spacious rooms right here at Napa Valley Hotel and Suites. Whether you are getting a jumpstart on holiday shopping or just treating yourself, we have the accommodations you need for a relaxing stay.
Book your Napa stay at our hotel today or call 707-226-1871 for more information.