Dining Could Not Be Better in Downtown Napa
Ah, if you’re staying in downtown Napa, you’ll have no trouble finding some of the best dining in the country. Proving that there’s much more to Napa Valley than just wine tasting, the foodie scene in Napa has become a destination in and of itself and the chefs are serving up food to die for!
Stay with us at the Napa Valley Hotel and Suites and you’ll be in close range (often within walking distance) of some of the best dining you can imagine. Most of the restaurants in Napa Valley proudly serve private label wines that are anything but the standard ‘house wine’ you’d get anywhere else.
- Angele Restaurant – a true French country restaurant that’s beloved by the locals. The dining room is in the historic 1890s ship chandlery and the riverfront patio celebrates the region’s famously fantastic climate.
- Cuvee – a wonderful setting with a terrific happy hour, Cuvee is a local favorite for its good value. A beautiful patio setting and cozy lounge chairs make this a great place for a long leisurely break.
- The Bounty Hunter Wine Bar & Smokin’ BBQ – with a hunting lodge theme, it’s hard to imagine fine dining here. But with the grills and smokers in the back, this restaurant manages to deliver excellent food.
- Celadon – this is a top pick for many and the locals love it. It’s up-scale casual in its vibe and serves a glorious menu featuring global comfort food.
- Cole’s Chop House – owned by the same person who delivered Celadon, this is an upscale fine dining steak house. Housed in an 1800s exhibit hall once used for the Napa fairs, the spacious restaurant has original wood floors and an open truss ceiling with exposed stone walls as an elegant background to an incredible meal.
These are just a few – just a few! – of the simply wonderful dining options in Napa Valley.
Call us at Napa Valley Hotel and Suites to reserve your room and we’ll help you with reservations at local restaurants. Call 707-226-1871 for more details and pricing.