Attend a Culinary Event in Napa in 2016
Whether it is your New Year’s resolution to learn to cook or you are looking for that perfect last-minute gift for the foodie in the family, Napa has plenty of culinary events to choose from.
Just a few that you will find especially attractive include:
- CIA Taste – This is the ideal place for those passionate about food and wine. Here you will attend a cooking and wine pairing class, taste food at their award-winning restaurant and enjoy tours of the commercial kitchen.
- Enjoy a Gourmet Retreat – Gourmet Retreat offers hands-on cooking classes and personalized cooking instruction from a master chef. You can select single day courses or opt for something more extensive up to five days. Classes are tailored to meet just about every culinary experience level.
- Cakebread Cellars – Cakebread Cellars offers cooking classes year-round including their outdoor BBQ classes, wine pairing, cheese courses, and more. All of their classes are hands-on, so come ready to cook.
- Cooking with Julie – Learn true Napa Valley cuisine with personalized cooking classes.
- Culinary Getaways – Experience the delightfulness of Napa Valley’s food history and sign up for tastes of different regions, including Tuscany and Paris.
Stay in Napa for Your Culinary Event
Why limit your getaway to only a day trip? Take advantage of the opportunity for a mid-week getaway or even a weekend away. These culinary events give you the perfect excuse to stay in Napa Valley. Napa Valley Hotel and Suites offers a variety of packages at our boutique downtown hotel so that you can truly enjoy your culinary experience in wine country.
Book your Napa hotel stay online or call 707-226-1871 for more information.