Bottlerock 2020 – the Countdown has Begun!
COVID-19 Update: This event has been rescheduled to October 1-4: https://www.bottlerocknapavalley.com/
Napa Valley’s epic, 3-day musical extravaganza, Bottlerock 2020 is from May 22–24, this year. A fabulous celebration of music, food, wine, and craft brews, the event is a Napa exclusive you don’t want to miss. Team up with your friends and family and get ready to have a fun three days of entertainment.
With Bottlerock’s ever-increasing popularity, it is no surprise that, this year, all ticket categories for the 1-day and 3-day passes have sold out already. However, if you are still keen to experience Bottlerock 2020, don’t be disheartened! Make your way to the official Ticket Exchange platform. You may get lucky and strike a bargain.
If you are amongst the fortunate ones who already hold valid tickets, it is time to plan your Napa itinerary so you can make the most of your visit. With so much going on over the 3 days of the festival, you want to make sure you maximize your time and have the best experience.
- There is a lot that happens beyond the main stage, so you may want to download the 2020 Bottlerock app’s Android or IOS version on your mobile phone. That will make it much easier to check the schedules at-a-glance, track your favorite acts, and choose between simultaneous events.
- Check ahead for general information, including bag policies and wristband rules. You can also reserve a locker in advance in order to beat the queues and surge pricing once the event kicks off.
- Familiarize yourself with the parking and transportation arrangements for traveling between the venue and your accommodation on the event dates. VIP and Platinum ticket holders can take advantage of special parking facilities, available closer to the venue.
- The star-studded lineup is as exciting and enticing as ever. But don’t miss out on some of the other attractions, such as the silent disco, the on-site pop-up spa, and a vibrant display of local art in the streets near the festival grounds.
- There is no shortcut to the food and drink circuit. Be prepared for queuing up at your favorite stalls, but the wait is usually well worth it. The generous spread of the valley’s culinary delights and the finest collection of wines and brews promises nothing short of a big party for your taste buds!
While you cannot avoid the huge crowds of fellow Bottlerock fans who will converge in Napa for the festival, you can maximize your time by staying at a centrally located hotel, such as the Napa Valley Hotel and Suites. Our quaint boutique-hotel is not only within walking distance of the Bottlerock venue, Napa Valley Expo, but it also puts you steps away from cafés, tasting rooms, eateries, and several other Napa attractions.
Here’s what our recent guests said about their stay with us:
- “Cool hotel in the middle of downtown. Great location and walking distance from all the cool spots!”
- “Nice, clean quiet room. Friendly, helpful staff. This is a great location. Perfect for any events in downtown Napa.”
- “Great location for visiting downtown Napa. Walking distance to lots of great shops, food and entertainment.”
Bottlerock 2020 attracts a global fan base and accommodations can often be in short supply during this time. Call us at 707-226-1871 to reserve your suite in time for the festival, or complete your booking online.