Many of the best restaurants and cafes in downtown Napa attract musicians that are worth stepping out to enjoy, including:
- Downtown Joe’s – Live music Thursday through Saturday evenings
- River City – Live music Wednesdays and Sundays with dancing on the deck
- Silverado Country Club – Just on Friday and Saturday evenings, and you’ll want to dress up a little
- Uva Trattoria Italiana – Jazz in the dining room Wednesdays and Thursdays
Or spend the evening with family and friends playing billiards or darts at Billco’s in downtown Napa – live music and 60 microwbrews/imports on tap!
There are so many things to enjoy in Napa Valley and the staff at the Napa Valley Hotel and Suites can help you find local music and dancing nearly any evening of the week.
In addition to the burgeoning nightlife scene, Napa has two venues that regularly feature surprisingly big acts.
- The stunning Art Deco Uptown Theatre, which features performances by musical artists as well as comedians. The line-up for March includes such names as Pablo Cruise plus The Edge, Boz Scaggs, and Los Lonely Boys to name a few.
- The well-known Napa Valley Opera House, which features dance performances as well as concerts. The line-up for March includes such names as Khatia Buniatishvili, Ed Asner, Ana Moura, and Rhythm of the Dance, just to name a few.
It makes sense. After all, musicians and singers like to enjoy all that Napa has to offer as well, so why not make an event out of it?
Call us at 707-226-1871 for reservations and enjoy night life in Napa Valley.