Napa comes to life in the spring. Not only is the weather crisp and beautiful, but local wineries and venues start an abundance of events this time of year too. No matter when you come in the spring, you are bound to catch more than a few exciting events.
If you are thinking of getting away for Spring Break or you just want to explore Napa, here are some events you can put on your itinerary:
- Corallina Rose Release Party – Saturday, April 11th, Cornerstone Cellars will be hosting their Corallina Release Party. Join in on the fun, enjoy live music and of course, great food and wine, all for a minimal fee.
- Arts in April Reception for iPhonic Art – Modern photography at its finest. This reception, hosted by Markham Vineyards, features pieces of photography taken with iPhones and submitted via the Pixels Community.
- April in Carneros – Saturday and Sunday, April 18th and 19th, you can go to the annual April in Carneros. This two-day celebration features 20 wineries, food and wine pairings, live entertainment, and more.
- Wine and Lobster – Enjoy a Lobster Fest, Saturday, April 18th at the V Sattui Winery. This is a members only event, but you can become a member online to enjoy this culinary festival.
- Vineyard to Vintner – Get backstage access to the District’s wineries, vintners and homes. The party starts Friday, April 24th and you can choose between four intimate vintner-hosted dinners prepared by renowned chefs.
You can also enjoy Sonoma County, just a short distance from downtown Napa, and get plenty of fresh air too. Napa and Sonoma Valleys have so much to do in the spring – from hiking trails to immaculate golf courses to museums, and more.
Take advantage of the great weather and book your stay in Napa this spring with a hotel package. Napa Valley Hotel and Suites has fun packages that let you explore wine country with deep discounts. From our Wine Train Package to the Balloons Above the Valley tours to Wine Country Tours.
Get a full dose of spring and book your package at Napa Valley Hotel and Suites. Call us at 707-226-1871 or make your reservations online.