Celebrate Mother’s Day the Extraordinary Way at Napa Valley
Moms are always special, and some may even argue that we should not just celebrate her once a year on Mother’s Day. No matter how you perceive this day and its significance, it does make for an excellent opportunity to do something extraordinary for your mother. While brunches, flowers and spa vouchers are indeed the order of the day, why not add a few more treats, such as gorgeous scenery, spectacular wineries, and award-winning wines. This Mother’s Day (Sunday, May 12), let wine country lend the perfect backdrop to spend quality time with the most special woman in your life.
Napa has much to offer and caters to visitors of all ages and interests all year round. However, the valley has a knack of dressing up for special occasions and offers several exciting options that can make Mother’s Day celebrations unique and memorable.
- A Rosy Experience: Take a stroll amid a beautiful, butterfly garden-cum-nursery, the Russian River Rose Company, where over 650 varieties of roses are in full bloom in the month of May. Let your mom shortlist her favorite, fragrant blooms, and you can purchase those plants from the nursery or the show garden. Not only will she treasure the visual feast that this place offers, but she will take home a gift to remember and nurture for years to come.
- Biking Unlimited: Hire a set of two wheels and enjoy a leisurely bike ride along the Silverado Trail. Cover the length of Napa Valley, from downtown Napa to the north end of Yountville in about two hours. In this self-guided experience, you have the luxury of pulling over on the lush, grassy spots to admire the scenery, or eat a leisurely picnic lunch. If you want to use the bike ride as an opportunity to hear fascinating stories about the wineries and the region, choose from a wide range of guided bike tours.
- Foodie’s Delight: Does your mom like to indulge her taste buds in delectable cuisine from all over the world? No better place than Napa to let her enjoy chic restaurants and the region’s gastronomic delights paired with exclusive wines. For a slightly different experience, consider the 3-hours-long Foodies on Foot tour where mom and you can sample bites and drinks across 7 different eateries, as you learn more about Historic Downtown Napa.
There are plenty of other ways to spend a weekend in Napa. You can explore several attractively-priced tasting tours, spa packages, brunch options, and winemaking events that are curated specially for Mother’s Day celebrations in wine country. Whether you are making secret plans to surprise your mom, or jointly discussing and creating an itinerary, consider booking your accommodation in Napa Valley Hotel and Suites. Our convenient, central location in the downtown area puts you steps away from all the activities for your weekend getaway.
Take a look at what past guests have to say about their stay here:
- “Cozy and Clean. In a central location”
- “Great location, very friendly staff, good accommodations.”
- “Nice hotel with several restaurants near the area. Would recommend it.”
Excited about spending time with your mom in Napa? Call us at 707-226-1871 or book your suite online in time for Mother’s Day 2019. Check with us about seasonal deals and special discounts at the time of booking.