Celebrate Easter in Napa Valley with a Spring in Your Step
No matter how mild or severe the winter, when spring arrives, it brings smiles all around. The crisp, breezy days and bright, green landscapes, sprinkled with colorful blossoms lend the perfect backdrop for celebrating Easter with family and friends. If you are looking to add a good measure of style and glamor, or simply spend a different kind of Easter weekend, consider bringing in the spring festivities in Napa Valley. Read on to know the various options you can explore for the weekend of April 19 to 21, 2019:
- Easter Brunch: Enjoy a hearty brunch with a kid-friendly menu at the FARM. This is an ideal pick if you want your entire family to experience an authentic, wine country-style Easter Brunch. If you are looking for an eclectic venue for just you and your partner, check out the brunch at Solbar café. Savor specially put-together seasonal creations by a celebrity chef at this charming, sunny terrace with al-fresco dining.
- Egg Hunt: Gather the family for an exciting Easter Egg Hunt in the lush, Applebone Vineyard at Clos Pegase. Enjoy live music, delicious food, award-winning wines and plenty of family-friendly activities organized as part of the spring festivities.
- Add a Creative Touch: Let your little ones dabble in fun-filled pursuits, such as Easter egg and cookie decoration at The Village. Their pastry team will supply all the necessary materials and indulge your artistic tots in a bunch of creative activities. Later, enjoy a glass of sparkling wine, along with an exquisite and elaborate Easter buffet spread at the Village Food and Wine Center.
- Get Aboard the Wine Train: Wine Country visitors always rave about the classic ride in a luxuriously restored, vintage-railcar that chugs along the picturesque valley, making stops at famous wineries. Add to that a special theme to usher in the spring festivities, and the Napa Valley Wine Train offers an absolutely not-to-be-missed experience during your Easter weekend getaway.
Come spring, and Napa is abuzz with a flurry of activities and stunning sights. Whether you are planning a romantic weekend, or quality time with the family, consider booking your stay in Napa Valley Hotel and Suites, in the heart of downtown Napa. Our fantastic location will put you dab in the middle of all the Easter celebrations in wine country.
See what past guests have to say about their stay here:
- “Excellent location downtown. Walking distance to everything.”
- “Very clean, helpful staff. Right in the center of Napa”
- “Convenient location, clean and up-to-date room. Would stay again!”
Festive weekends are extra busy weekends in Napa Valley. Avoid the last minute rush and book your stay for Easter 2019 celebrations at our hotel today. Call us at 707-226-1871 or reserve your room online.