Bring in Father’s Day in Napa Valley
It’s a common dilemma – “My dad has everything, what gift should I buy him?” From birthdays and anniversaries, to the holidays and Father’s Day, this question may cross your mind a few times each year. This Father’s Day (June 16, 2019), do something different. Ditch the brunches, tie boxes, accessories and new gadgets, and consider a weekend getaway in Napa Valley instead. What better gift for dad than quality time with the family, amid the breathtaking landscape and attractions of Wine Country.
Whether your dad loves his beer and barbecue, or wine and cheese, Napa Valley caters to all tastes and preferences. With world-class breweries, wineries and culinary delights, an exciting music and theater scene, and a host of outdoor activities and adventures, your Father’s Day itinerary will be truly special.
Here are some options to consider:
- Enroll for a guided ATV tour through the historic Mont La Salle vineyard, followed by a farm-to-table 3-course luncheon in the winery’s beautiful culinary gardens.
- Treat dad to delicious food truck fare, a variety of brews and wines, and live music at the Village Lawn.
- Head to JaM Cellars in downtown Napa for live, foot-tapping music, combined with Chardonnays, Rosés, Cabernets or Sparkling wines. Dad will enjoy the easy-to-love wines in this vibrant, eclectic, wine-and-music studio.
- Participate in a hands-on cooking class at the CIA Skills: Grilling like a Pro. Dad and you can hone your grilling skills. Learn some expert tips and techniques for creating mouth-watering recipes packed in smoky goodness.
- Don’t miss the half-day or full-day tours from the Napa Valley Wine Train. Let dad relive the glorious ‘good ol’ days’ aboard a luxuriously restored vintage railcar. The train chugs through the gorgeous landscape, making stops at Napa’s heritage wineries.
- Try other outdoor activities and adventures, such as:
This Father’s Day weekend, pack your bags, bring dad to Napa, and enjoy dozens of fun and exciting activities together. After all, it is moments like these that will make memories of a lifetime. No matter what itinerary you create, consider booking your stay at the Napa Valley Hotel and Suites in downtown Napa. Our quaint, boutique hotel enjoys a fantastic central location that puts you steps away from all the action for your weekend getaway. See what past guests have to say about their stay here:
- “This hotel is in a great location for walking around downtown. We really enjoyed our stay.”
- “This is the best place ever. Location, staff and room.”
- “I love this place. The staff is very friendly and courteous.”
- “Affordable and close to everything!”
Reserve your accommodation in time for Father’s Day 2019 and gift your dad an unforgettable Napa Valley experience. Call us at 707-226-1871 or book your suite online.