Bottlerock 2020 Will Be Here Before You Know It. Start Planning Today!
If a dreary winter, hectic lifestyle, or a not-so-interesting work routine is dampening your spirits, it is time to start charting out all the fun activities you want to do when summer arrives. In fact, you could get an early taste of the season by attending the Bottlerock festival in Napa Valley. This annual extravaganza of food, music, wines and beers will take place from May 22-24, 2020.
Here is what you can do at Bottlerock 2020.
- Groove to Some Fantastic Music: They just announced the lineup! While Red Hot Chili Peppers, the Dave Mathews Band, and Stevie Nicks will be headlining each day of the event, the packed three-day schedule features several other international artists and local talent. This includes Miley Cyrus, Khalid, Blondie, Janelle Monae, Maggie Rogers, and many other chart-topping artists who will keep everyone on their feet with their outstanding performances.
- Quench Your Thirst in Style: From sensational chardonnays, sauvignons and pinot noirs, to delicious blonde or cloudy froths, Bottlerock offers the best of the region’s wines and beers. You will also find an extensive collection of classy bourbons and refreshing cocktails that add to the festive mood of this splendid event.
- Eat to Your Heart’s Content: No festival in Napa is ever complete without a generous spread of the region’s diverse epicurean delights. The culinary stage at Bottlerock will feature a host of delicious bites, put together by wine country’s finest chefs and restaurateurs. You could even get expert advice on food and wine pairings from the on-site sommeliers.
- Soak in the Vibrant Festive Ambience: Bottlerock is a lot more than foot-tapping music and mouth-watering food and drinks. During the festival, you can also enjoy:
- A vibrant display of local art on the streets lining the festival grounds.
- Revitalizing massages or mini-facials at the venue’s spa, located in a cool, quiet area on the festival grounds.
- A fun-filled, high-energy silent disco every night of the festival.
Although Bottlerock 2020 may be a few months away, if you wish to attend this festival, start planning your trip today. Maximize your itinerary and time in Napa by staying at a centrally located boutique hotel, such as the Napa Valley Hotel and Suites. Due to our excellent location in the heart of Historic Downtown Napa, you will be within a short walk from the Bottlerock venue, as well as several other Napa attractions.
Here’s what some of our recent guests said about their stay with us:
- “This place is located near the town center and main streets, everything is walking distance. They also offer free parking which is very convenient.”
- “The location was excellent and close to everything we wanted to experience.”
- “The staff is amazing and helpful. Pleasantly surprised at the attention to detail and the quality maintenance of this well-located downtown hotel, with plenty of free parking, much of it covered.”
Experience Napa Valley’s cheerful, heartwarming vibe at Bottlerock 2020. Secure your accommodation early to avoid last minute disappointments. Call us at 707-226-1871 or book your suite online today.