Attending Bottlerock 2020? It’s About a Lot More than Music!
COVID-19 Update: This event has been rescheduled to October 1-4: https://www.bottlerocknapavalley.com/
Every year in May, Napa Valley is abuzz with one of the world’s most highly-anticipated music festivals, Bottlerock. Are you planning to attend Bottlerock 2020 that takes place this year from May 22 – 24, 2020? With an extraordinary lineup of local and international artists and musicians, this three-day festival promises chart-topping excitement that keeps everyone on their feet.
However, if this is your first time at Bottlerock, you should know that it offers a lot more than just music! In addition to the main music stage, there is a culinary stage, a great line up of food vendors, tasting rooms, and even an on-site spa!
Here’s how you can make the most of your time at Bottlerock 2020:
- Tickle your taste buds: Explore the epicurean delights on offer at the grand food pavilion and get a real taste of Napa’s culinary prowess. Watch celebrity chefs battle it out in fun cook-offs with popular athletes, actors and musicians on the culinary stage. Quench your thirst with Napa’s choicest Sauvignons, Pinot Noirs, and Chardonnays, or sample a range of locally-crafted brews, and other specialty cocktails. Interact with wine experts and sommeliers for insider tips on not-to-be-missed wines at the tasting rooms.
- Capture some great clicks: Whether you are attending Bottlerock with friends, family, a special one, or acquaintances that you made at the festival, collect some memorable photos against the backdrop of this exciting event. In fact, the best shots you can get might be:
- During the last acts of the day, when it gets dark and the concert lights are at their brightest
- Around the vibrant art displays on the streets that line the festival grounds
- Near the groovy, flashy, silent disco stage every night after the main events
- Refresh and revitalize: While you scout the festival grounds all day, don’t forget to pause and pamper your tired feet. Get a relaxing foot massage, or opt for a full body massage at the spa located on a quiet section of the festival grounds. Enjoy other fun indulgences, such as mini facials, hair styling, hair braiding, custom festival jewelry, glitter makeup, and hydration therapy, before heading back for more music and gastronomic delights.
- Don’t give up on tickets! Missed purchasing tickets sooner, or simply made a late decision to attend? No matter what the reason, if you are greeted by the ‘sold out’ banner, don’t worry! You can still get your hands on official tickets after sell out, by visiting the Ticket Exchange Simply register and request the number of tickets you need. As soon as tickets are available (due to cancellations or returns), your purchase will be automatically completed at fair market price.
Attending BottleRock is an experience of a lifetime. Packed with the best of Napa’s food, wine, beer and wellness treats, this three-day extravaganza offers much more than world-class music. Maximize your Bottlerock 2020 itinerary by staying in close proximity to the festival grounds. One such fantastic accommodation is Napa Valley Hotel and Suites, a boutique hotel, less than half a mile from the event venue, Napa Valley Expo. Not only is it an easy walk from all the Bottlerock activities, but you will also be amidst downtown Napa’s exciting shopping, dining and entertainment.
Beat the last minute rush and secure your Napa Valley accommodation in time for Bottlerock 2020. Call us at 707-226-1871 to book your room or complete your reservations online.