When most people think of Napa Valley they think of elegant wine tasting parties, fine dining and exquisite shopping. However, Napa is so much more than rolling, plush hills of grapevine goodness—we have BMX racing here!
Gather your sense of adventure and join fellow BMX’ers at Kennedy Park in Napa every Saturday for some rad BMX racing:
- All riders must come dressed in long pants, long sleeve shirts and full face helmet in order to participate
- Gloves and other protective gear is recommended
- Loaner bikes and helmets are available at the track
- Sign-ups /practice begin at 10am and race begins at noon. Event ends at 2:00
- Cost is $10 plus membership fee
After a day of thrilling BMX riding, relax in luxury at Napa Valley Hotel and Suites. We’re located near Kennedy Park so be sure to book your accommodations at Napa Valley Hotel and Suites, one of the hottest boutique hotels in the area. Soak your sore muscles in a European designed tub, followed by a glass of Napa’s world famous wines. Contact Napa Valley Hotel and Suites online for reservations or call us at 707-226-1871.
For more information about BMX bike racing in Napa Valley, visit North Bay BMX online or call 707-256-0269.