Take it back to the days of surf, sand and great music with the Beach Boys. This January 23rd, the Beach Boys will be performing at Napa’s own Uptown Theater. It is an event that you do not want to miss; especially if you want to celebrate the true start of pop and rock music.
Tickets are selling fast for this iconic event, but we recommend looking into the VIP pass to get even more, such as:
- One hour Club Kokomo Lounge Pre-Show
- Access to the VIP-only SoundCheck at 6:00pm
- Photograph with the Beach Boys
- Autographed laminate USB with two albums from The Beach Boys
The event is family-friendly too, so while you are visiting Napa, you and your family can enjoy great music and have some family fun.
Before the event, take advantage of Uptown Theater’s excellent location and eat at one of the many downtown area restaurants, including:
- 1313 Main – Looking for a bistro experience? 1313 Main features excellent wines and gourmet food that are as breathtaking to look at as they are tasty to eat.
- Azzurro Pizzeria – If you are attending the event with family, get your pizza fix at Azzurro. They have a full line of unique appetizers and even some truly delicious dessert pizzas.
- Morimoto Napa – If you are a fan of The Food Network, then you know who chef Morimoto is. Now you can taste his fare and feasts on Main Street at Morimoto Napa.
Stay in Downtown Napa for Easier Access to the Show
Instead of having to drive or deal with traffic, why not stay downtown? Napa Valley Hotel and Suites offers a boutique hotel experience in the heart of downtown Napa. We are within walking distance to Napa attractions, including the famous Uptown Theater as well as the local eateries, so you can wine, dine, catch a show and come back to relax right here with us.
Book your stay for The Beach Boys with Napa Valley Hotel and Suites. Give us a call at 707-226-1871.