Attend the March Marathon in Napa Valley for 2019
Each year, wine country enjoys the Napa Valley Marathon in March. For 2019, you can enjoy the running, wine tasting, and fun on March 3, 2019.
If you have never been to Napa Valley, or you have never attended the marathon, here are a few things you can enjoy if you try out this year’s event:
- Race Weekend: The marathon kicks off on the 3rd at 7:30 am and starts at Silverado Trail in Calistoga. You can stand anywhere along the trail and cheer on the runners or even try it out for yourself. You do not have to run the full marathon. They also have a half and a 5k.
- River Terrace Inn Live Music: The weekend of the marathon is the River Terrace Inn Live Music event, which happens weekly on Friday and Saturday nights.
- Visit the Farmer’s Market: After the race, head over to the Calistoga Farmers’ Market, which takes place weekly, every Saturday.
- Sip and Snack Happy: Head over to Domaine Chandon and do the Sip and Snack Happy Hour on March 1, 2019, at 3:00 pm.
- Bottomless Mimosas with Brunch at The Grill: After the race, get your brunch on at The Grill where you enjoy bottomless Mimosas every Saturday and Sunday with an excellent breakfast buffet including made-to-order omelets and fresh farm ingredients.
Come to stay for the fun of the marathon, watch family and friends participate, then catch other local events by staying within walking distance. The Napa Valley Hotel and Suites boutique hotel is located in the heart of downtown, and we offer you a convenient stay close to everything wine country has to offer.
When you book your stay, see what packages you can scoop up for your March visit. Reserve your room online or call us at 707-226-1871.