A Glimpse into Napa Valley’s Arts & Culture Scene
When you visit wine country, you want to maximize your time between the vineyards, wineries, tasting rooms and gastronomic delights that Napa has to offer. However, the valley features plenty of other attractions catering to a wide range of visitors, including outdoor enthusiasts, history buffs and music lovers.
If you want to take a break from the vineyards and experience the region’s history, innovation and imagination, you are in for a treat. From art galleries and exhibitions to museums and music festivals, the valley’s abundant spread of activities, events and landmarks are sure to transform your Napa visit into an exciting cultural exploration.
Here’s a compilation of some options that you may want to cover:
- Art Walks: Napa’s artistry goes well beyond what’s poured in your glass! Get a taste of local talent and creativity through art walks. Admire over 25 unique sculptures in Yountville and 15 marvelous pieces of art in downtown Napa. Take a guided tram tour through the di Rosa outdoor art museum and sculpture garden that features the works of over 800 artists, spread across 200 acres of the park.
- Museums: Learn about the valley’s glorious past at the Napa Valley Museum in Yountville. Get insights into the famous author Robert Stevenson’s life at the majestic Robert Louis Stevenson Museum. Don’t miss a visit to the Sharpsteen Museum that brings alive Napa’s historic life and times through fun and educational artifacts and exhibits.
- Theater and Music: Check out the region’s packed calendar of performances, including jazz, rhythm and blues, opera, top-flight comedy, film festival screenings, and experimental theater. Watch dance troupes, globally renowned speakers, bands and several other talented artists take center-stage in the Napa Valley Performing Arts Center at Lincoln Theater.
- Festivals and Events: In addition to several culinary gatherings, food festivals and harvest celebrations, Napa hosts a number of renowned, non-culinary events. Enjoy the 3-day long, star-studded BottleRock Napa Valley music fest or visit during the month-long Arts in April festival, dedicated to the region’s burgeoning arts scene.
Napa Valley’s eclectic arts and culture offerings get further impetus through the myriad events independently organized by the various wineries in the region. While you dip into Napa’s creative soul, make the most of your time by staying at Napa Valley Hotel and Suites, Napa’s best boutique hotel. We are conveniently located in downtown Napa, steps away from restaurants, cafés, tasting rooms and other attractions. Our friendly guest relations staff is always happy to offer suggestions and help you plan your stay in Napa.
See what past guests have to say about their stay here:
- “Great Napa Deal”
- “Loved it”
- “Good Place for Downtown Napa.”
- “Comfortable and Convenient.”
Stay at our excellent, central location to make the most of your artistic Napa Valley getaway. Reserve your Napa hotel room online or call us at 707-226-1871.